#UpAgain - Terms & Conditions
Up Again Challenge: Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: International Skating Union (ISU) whose registered office is at Avenue Juste-Olivier 17, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland.
3. Winners will be required to provide proof of age. If a winner is under 18 years of age, they will be required to provide their legal guardian’s contact details, including email address, and for the legal guardian to complete a guardian consent form in order to receive the tickets. In case this information is not provided they will not be eligible to win any tickets. Instead they will receive an official ISU 2020 calendar and pin of their favourite discipline, and a new weekly winner will be selected.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route of entry to the Competition and details of how to enter are found via http://www.isu.org/UpAgainChallenge
7. Entries to the Competition can be submitted via the following social platforms: TikTok and Instagram via the Feed function.
8. Only one entry to the Competition will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted for new prizes.
9. Closing date for entry to the Competition is February 29, 2020. After this date no further entries to the Competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries to the Competition that are not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of the Competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Entrants must record a video or upload a photo which features them getting ‘up again’ i.e. facing a challenge and overcoming it.
b. Videos must be a MAXIMUM of 60 seconds in length.
c. Entry videos or photos must be uploaded on one of the social media platforms listed above in point 7.
d. Each entry must use the hashtag #UpAgain and tagged with either @isufigureskating or @isuspeedskating.
e. The entrant must also follow the ISU account on the platform entered on.
12. ISU reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Competition.
14. The prizes for winners are as follows:
Grand Prize – Overall Winner of the ISU #UpAgain Challenge Reserved for the overall winner who is selected in the first week in March 2020 from all the entries received of the #UpAgain Challenge. The prize will include 2x tickets to the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2020 in Montreal, Canada (accommodation and transportation included)
Weekly Prizes – Weekly winners over 10 weeks of competition Tickets to select ISU events as listed on the competition website (accommodation and transportation NOT included)
ISU 2020 Calendars and pins – All runners up and third place in the weekly draw will receive an official ISU 2020 calendar and pin of their favourite discipline.
15. The prizes above are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The winner’s prize will be made available in the name of the winning entrant and their nominated plus one only and such prizes cannot be made available to any third party. No other form of payment than that indicated in the interaction information will be provided to the winner.
17. The selection of the winners will be at the discretion of the ISU based on the spirit of the Up Again campaign and its message.
18. The decision of ISU as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered in to.
19. The Weekly Prize winners will be notified by email and/or DM on TikTok or Instagram. If the Weekly Prize winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the Weekly Prize winner and pick a replacement Weekly Prize winner.
20. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and/or DM on TikTok or Instagram by Wednesday 5 March 2020. The Grand Prize winner will be asked to provide contact details and proof of their age. If the Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the Grand Prize winner and pick a replacement Grand Prize winner.
21. It is the responsibility of the winners to comply with any travel documentation and/or visa requirements.
22. The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
23. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
24. By entering the Competition an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
26. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
27. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org