What is it?
The ISU eLearning platform was launched in May 2019 with the goal to provide consistent and continuous online learning and development opportunities to Coaches, Officials, Skaters and the Skating family. For the ISU and its Members, it is an additional tool to promote and develop Ice Skating sports globally. The platform is available via computers and mobile devices making possible to learn anytime, anywhere. New modules are developed on a regular basis. Join the community and Keep Learning!
ISU eLearning Project Group is composed of:
- Susanna Rahkamo (ISU Council Member)
- Jildou Gemser (ISU Development Commission Coordinator and Speed Skating Expert)
- Sally Rehorick (Figure Skating expert)
- Chris Needham (Speed Skating Short Track expert)
- Cathy Dalton (Synchronized Skating expert)
- Laura Shi (Project Manager from ISU Secretariat)
How can you apply?
You can register here.
What are the courses you can follow?
- Code of Ethics Online Challenge
- Pure As Ice Certificat Course
- Coaches Qualification Education Framework
- Small Bites Series on Skating Knowledge
- Virtual Event Toolkit
- Figure Skating Official Reappointment Learning Exercises
- Figure Skating Program Components Materials
- Skating Techniques with Brian Orser
- Synchronized Skating Technical Update
- Ice Dance Foundations
- Speed Skating Starter’s Tool
- Short Track Infringement Guidance
- My Speed Skating Skill Set
- My Personal Workout Kit
- Various Online Courses and Seminars, etc
Please note that some courses have restricted access
The platform is available 24/7 worldwide. New modules are added regularly.
Where can you find more information?
Find more information by going to the platform at https://elearning.isu.org/