ISU Members Entries rules have been published for:
- ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2020
- ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2020
- ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2020
- ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2020
- Minimum Total Elements Scores
In accordance with Rule 378, paragraph 1, entries by name must reach the Sport Directors (through the ISU Secretariat) and the Organizing Committee simultaneously by 21 days before the first day (first
official practice day) of the Championships concerned.
The exact deadlines are issued in the Official Announcement for each ISU Championships. Please also study Rule 131 and ISU Communication No. 1876, point 16 “Declaration for Competitors
and Officials entering ISU Events” or any update of this Communication. An updated Declaration form is available on our website www.isu.org.
In line with Rule 115, paragraph 5 of the General Regulations, ISU Members are reminded that post entries might be accepted by the ISU President only in case of clearly and truly exceptional
To read the full ISU Communication 2266 click the link on the right side bar.